Sunday, September 30, 2012

How to give your Customers an excellent experience?

Customer Service is very important, I not only am thrilled with introducing a Wonderful Product to a new customer .. I am excited for that customer to try my products and pray that they love the items just as much as I do .. or if possible, even more. Next I am hoping that my new customers will remember me, the next time they are having to purchase a gift .. shop thru me first, aside from the wide variety of products Scentsy offers .. but I am convenient .. no more trying to figure out: What to Buy? Lack of parking stalls at the mall, traffic, over-priced items etc.. Not only do I carry inventory that you will love, I will deliver it to you as well! Great customer service plus great products = Repeat Customer, Referals, Possible Recruit to build my team, and more importantly a Happy Customer who loves the products I provide. Along with all of that ... you build loyalty. I love that I have customers that only buy thru me, make sure to never let an existing customer feel that they are not valued or important because they have already purchased, and may have enough product to last a while .. they are important, and like to know that when or if a new items comes up, that you thought of them to share it with them .. or send them a free sample as a little gift to say you are thinking about them .. or make it personal ... I know you love the smell of Sandlewood, this is a new scent hat just came out and thought you might enjoy it. Finding NEW Customers is extremely important to your Business .. but don't forget your Core Customer Base!

No comments:

Post a Comment