Thursday, September 27, 2012

Do something you love?

I do love Scentsy! Before I become a consultant, I was a fan of Scentsy. I was interested in finding a Business that I could do on the side of my full time job. I didn't just want any Business ... I knew that selling water, vitamins, or Juice was not for me. Don't get me wrong .. there is nothing wrong with those products... I was just not passionate about them .. prehaps because I did not have a Product Experience. I did my homework before joing Scentsy. I researched the Company on line and found so many wonderful stories about the Business, Products and equally important about the owners. They have received many awards with the Direct Sellers Association, give lots to Charity .. and support their Consultants. I certainly loved what I was reading and loved the products that I had seen on line. I wanted to make sure the products looked just as good in person and for me I also wanted to see the the product packaging was just as good. I went to our local Womans Trade Show and there was a Scentsy Station .. I WAS HOOKED! The products & packaging top quality. I have never looked back. I have been a satisfied Customer & Consultant. What I find to be true for me .. is that Scenty brings back so many wonderful memories or experienced thru the amazing fragrances they have developed. I find so often that a customer is draw to a particular scentsy as it is a reminder of a grandparent, or something specific from childhood. I also find that the products are quite versatile, and if you are creative you will find additional uses for the products. Example : The Room Sprays are amazing as they are. But in winter, I live in boots. I like to give a little spray in my boot .. so when I am at a friends or families home, and I remove my boots .. I love the gentle smell of White Sands on my socks. So .. find something that you would like to do, that is just yours, or something you would like to do with a friend or as a family project. Find a product that you love, that you enjoy .. because it is human nature, that when you love something, or have a product that your really really like .. you want to share it and introduce others to it .. not because it is your Business .. but rather because you what others to enjoy it as you do. I wish you great success in your life, with what ever you decide to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment